How do I remove Recaptcha box on website?

ivmmag
Brand Visionary

Hello - I have installed the CC newsletter signup form on my wordpress blog, and it creates a large Recaptcha box on the bottom right of the page (which is all pages, because the signup form is on all pages in the sidebar.) This box is intrusive and unsightly, and I would like to remove it - how can I do that? I created the form within the CC account - I have not used a plugin. I am including a screenshot - thanks. 

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 1.29.14 pm.png

33 REPLIES 33
Adrienne_B
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @UnitySavannah

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I have added your feedback to the already in place feature request. Please feel free to reach out with any other feedback you have, we are always happy to hear it!

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have an awesome weekend! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
ChuckB949
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks so much! Other codes in the forums on here didn't work, but this one does!!

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @ChuckB949

Thanks for letting us know this code has worked for you. We're always happy to help and here to answer any future questions you may have!

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CraigTarling
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks. Took time to find your solution but worked. Thanks again

LyricVT
Rookie
0 Votes

Please come up with a solution Constant Contact. One that is not terrible please, it is awful on mobile, blocking content and navigation and just unacceptable.

Curtis_P
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LyricVT,

I'm sorry to hear that these forms do not work for you. We appreciate your feedback and this is definitely something that will be submitted to our development team as a suggestion. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thank you,

-Curtis P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
UnitySavannah
Rookie
0 Votes

I agree that I do not like the recaptcha box for all the reasons already stated. Please add my vote to remove this. Thank you!

SusanneW
Rookie
0 Votes

To make it inline instead of fixed along the bottom right corner of the browser, use this CSS:

div.grecaptcha-badge{
    position: static !important;
}

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @SusanneW,

That is great advice! Thank you so much for that information. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST