cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you add a Facebook "Like" button to your email?

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Re: How do you add a Facebook "Like" button to your email?

Hi Marissa,

Is there any update on this item? Can you confirm this is something that is being developed?

Honored Contributor

Hi,

From what I understand, this requires java script to work. Java Script is not currently supported. We'll let you know when we have any updates on this, but as of now this is not capable of working with our system.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

Any Update On This? Is it now possible to add a Facebook "Like" button using java script?

HI Sheila,

Unfortunately at this time this is not something we offer. We frequently make updates to implement requested features so I am happy to add your feedback to this idea. If we hear of any update on this we will post in the Community.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

I think this is an important feature that should be added!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I don't see that "message options" button- is this for newer accounts?

Developer

We just released our new "Social Share and Like Buttons" feature for Email Marketing! When you schedule an email, there is now an option to add a Like button (with other sharing buttons as well!). Because of how Facebook's "Like" feature works, we are required to have your email subscriber go to a webpage view of the email when they click the Like button from their inbox. They are then asked to "Confirm that you like this" in a new window. We're really excited about this feature and would welcome your feedback! Cheers, Aaron
-Aaron Severs
Constant Contact Product Manager, Social Media

used the social share icons this morning and wondering how to edit what they linked to?? It was linking to the bottom box of the email :frown:
All Star

I want to have a link for my readers to go to my FAN page on FB. How do I link the two together?
Developer

How do I add "Share on Facebook" when we upload our own html and use the advanced editor

We want to add a Share on Facebook link or even a Like at the top of our html emails that we load into CC using the advanced editor.

How do we do this. I used the add a Like link code found onthe facebook site but when I emailed a preview to myself it doesn't show up. Although, it does show up in the preview in CC.

Thanks!