cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you insert a video on your email page?

CTCT Employee

How do you insert a video on your email page?

Here is a quesiton from a nonprofit in one of Constant Contact's live nonprofit webinars...

How do you insert a video on your email page? Is there an easy link? When you are in creating an email, put your cursor in the block where you want a video to go, click the “Video Link” in the “Insert” menu on the left side of the page. Then paste the URL for your YouTube, Vimeo or BlipTV video you wish to display. After you click “Create Image,” you can adjust the thumbnail of the video and insert that thumbnail into the body of your email. It take just a couple clicks.

Caroline Shahar
4 REPLIES 4
All Star

Re: How do you insert a video on your email page?

I am trying to include a video but I dont have a video link in the left hand panel of options. I have image, text, button, divider and a few more options, but not video... 

Hello @BrachaR7. I took a look into your account and saw one draft that did have a video block. Was there another draft you were working on that did not have this option? Please let us know if you need any additional assistance with this.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

So bizarre. When i look at other emails, you are right, they have video optoin. The one I am working from doesn't. hmmm...

Highlighted

Hi @BrachaR7. The video block is a newer addition to our 3GE editor so it's possible that you are using a template that was created before we added in the video block feature. If you were to select a new template, you should have the video block available to use.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.