cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do your e-mail templets render on smart phones?

Occasional Participant

How do your e-mail templets render on smart phones?

Much e-mail is read and responded to on smart phones, yet your templates are designed for large screens. How do they render on smart phones?
Tags (2)
9 REPLIES 9

Re: How do your e-mail templets render on smart phones?

Hi Wayne,

We've got mobile templates available in your account! When you go to select a template check out the ones with "mobile" in the name or the small phone icon. These templates are designed to appear correctly on computers and smaller screens.

findmobiletemplate4.png

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

How do I find mobile-friendly templates?

How do I find mobile-friendly templates?

Re: How do I find mobile-friendly templates?

Hi @TimC651

That's a great question! I took a look in your account and saw that you are set up with our Next Generation Editor, which means that all of the email templates are mobile friendly. You can also preview your test email on a mobile device as well to make sure it looks exactly as you'd like it to. 

Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Occasional Participant

Cannot find template by type.

Occasional Participant

Re: Email Templates become corrupted if copies multiple times. Why is CC not sharing this info?

I cannot select a template by type.
Occasional Participant

Re: Templates

Why can't I choose a responsive template? I don't have the option for "type"
Honored Contributor

Re: Templates

Hello @MaryS305

I took a look at your account and noticed that you are using our Third Generation Editor (3GE).  This editor has only mobile responsive templates within it, so any template that you select is going to be in this format.  

I hope this helps, if there is anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know! 

Frequent Visitor

Teemplates

Where to go to browse free mobile templates?
Tags (3)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Teemplates

Hello @GaryM375

That is a great question. I would be happy to help! You can find the free mobile template by going to "Campaigns" then click on "Create" It will bring up a small box asking what you will like to do choose "Send an Email" and you will be in the template picking menu. From here you can filter by "mobile" or browse the templates and the ones with a cell phone icon are mobile friendly.

findmobiletemplate4.png

I truly hope this helps, please let us know if you have additional questions.

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.