cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How soon are you going to improve the name personnalisation for email ?

Visitor

How soon are you going to improve the name personnalisation for email ?

Hello,

I have been using Constant contact for about 7 years, and your customer service is GREAT, it's easy to create an email, newsletter, however you do not offer personnalisation for name, Mister, Misses, etc.

Because of that my open rate dropped from 33% to 12%.

Are you planning to improve your personnalisation like drip.co soon? because their concept is great, the downside is their customer support, and the difficulty to create an email, etc, if you do not know HTML.

I would like to stay with Constant Contact, if you can improve these features.

Thank you,

Pascal

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How soon are you going to improve the name personnalisation for email ?

Hello @PascalJ,

That is a great question, thank you for bringing it up! We are slowly but surely releasing more features that allow you to personalize your emails for your customers. We also now have a feature that allows you to personalize the subject line of the email to grab their attention! You can click here to see how to use the feature =).

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!