Occasional Contributor

How to Delete InActive Users???

Hi All:

I have the following contacty counts...

total contacts 740
active contacts 681
--------------------------------
59 un-accounted for

The total contacts shows 59 unaccounted for users that are not in the unsubscribed list and there is no inactive folder. I have added the number of users in all list, from which I get 681 active users. And confirmed that the unsubscribe list is empty (because I deleted all of the unsubscribed users before getting counts).

Is there any way I can find these 59 mysterious inactive users???

Thanks

Rick

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to Delete InActive Users???

Hello @DailyBibleOnline. I did a quick search of your contacts and found that there are about 60 contacts in your account that have names but no email addresses. I found these contacts by doing an Advanced Search. Below is the criteria that I used:

advancedsearchemailblank.png

These particular contacts are not considered active because they do not have an email address and therefore, you are not charged for them. However, after you do a search for these contacts, you can then delete them from your account

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you!!! That was the answer I needed.

Hello @DailyBibleOnline. I'm so glad that I was able to assist you! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!