cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Email "Not Attended" Registrants After Event

Regular Visitor

How to Email "Not Attended" Registrants After Event

I am trying to send a follow up email to only the registrants that did NOT attend our event using the Constant Contact Dashboard but it appears that the email I create will go to ALL registrants. Is there a way to just send an email to the segmented registration status? Thanks in advance for the help - Tonya

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How to Email "Not Attended" Registrants After Event

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community! If you are looking to send an email out from your Event we would first need to make sure the contacts we are looking to send to are all on a list together and from within your event create a new Invitation to send to that list. Likewise you can also create a standard Email Campaign if you’d prefer to use the regular email editor or utilize our Segmentation option.

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.