cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to...Full active contact list with all Engagement stats (for specific time frame)

How to...Full active contact list with all Engagement stats (for specific time frame)

I've been trying to figure out how to view/export a report that shows me each contact name and all the emails they've received within a specific time frame, and whether they've opened or clicked.  I want a full list of all contacts I can export, not viewing them one at a time. 

Is this possible?  I'm not seeing this option anywhere.  Help!

11 REPLIES 11

Re: How to...Full active contact list with all Engagement stats (for specific time frame)

Hello @LillianN2. At this time, contact engagement history can not be exported from accounts. It is a feature request that our Product team is actively tracking and I can certainly let them know that this is a report that you would like to have available in your account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Re: How to...Full active contact list with all Engagement stats (for specific time frame)

Being able to export, or get a report of engagement (campaigns opened) from my list would be highly valuable for any user.  It is clearly being tracked. I would love to be able to pull a report of all those on my list who have opened 50+ emails, or have clicked through 10+ times.

Is this / will this be available?

Thanks,

Participating Solution Provider

I would love to see this, too.

I have been using Constant Contact for over 5 years and would like to remove contacts that have not opened emails in over 2 years.  How can I achieve this?

Ken Countess
Managing Director
The Countess Group
www.TheCountessGroup.com
ken@thecountessgroup.com

Certified Solution Provider

Hello @CopleyRaff233,

I can certainly appreciate how that type of information would be useful. Rest assured we are listening to customer feedback on this and our team is reviewing this feature. I cannot provide any estimated time of implementation right now but I will be tracking this request on your account. 

Hello @KenCountess,

I will make sure to track the engagement export feature on your account as well. As for a cumulative report of contacts who have not been opening campaigns we do not have this feature at this time however there is a workaround for compiling such a list. This link will provide you with a tutorial on how to compile a cumulative report on who is not opening your emails.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participating Solution Provider

Thanks, @Nick_S.

I look forward to getting the added functionality soon!

Ken Countess
Managing Director
The Countess Group
www.TheCountessGroup.com
ken@thecountessgroup.com

Certified Solution Provider

Hi @KenCountess. You're welcome! Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. 

Caitlin M.

I find it staggering that this functionality is not included in your product. This feature has been asked for going back to 2013 and probably before.

What use is this tool if you can't analyse the data? Do you really expect me to click into every contact to see in a tiny scrollable window whether they opened a particular mailshot or not ?

Hello @SteveR830. We are still collecting feedback from our customers about this feature request and I understand how it could be of use to you. I will track this request in your account but I encourage you to voice your feedback on our Feedback board as this board is seen by our Product teams who work to add features in accounts. 

Caitlin M.

Highlighted
All Star

I call approx. every 3 months to request this feature! It would be a game changer for our business as we are very granular in our outreach and have deep segmentation of our overall list.