cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add digital signature

Occasional Visitor

How to add digital signature

Hi All

I am Natasha from a creative website design agency in Sri Lanka.  We have database with 12000 contacts. We need to send emails for them. But we are dealing with a problem even how hard we tried we can not send emails with our digital signature always it giving us error telling "system error"  how to get rid from this.  please help

1 REPLY

Re: How to add digital signature

HI @user46441

I apologize this is happening with your email campaign! Have you tried adding your signature in a different browser or a private/incognito window? I peek at your account and was unable to see any draft email campaigns. What is the name of the campaign you're working in? What is the signature you are trying to insert? Can you please provide a screenshot of this error message? Having these details will allow us to assist further.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!