cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add three pictures in a horizontal row to my newsletter

All Star

How to add three pictures in a horizontal row to my newsletter

Hi everyone, I am new to Constant Contact and I am creating my first newsletter format / template.  At the bottom of my newsletter I want to place three small pictures in a horizontal row.  The reason for this is that I will then embed a link for each picture turning each picture into a type of button that takes my customer back  to a critical spot on by website.  I can add pictures into my newsletter and I can link them, but I cannot figure out how to get more than two pictures in a horizontal row in my newsletter!  Can anyone assist me to create the effect I am describing?  Thanks......Luther

6 REPLIES 6

Re: How to add three pictures in a horizontal row to my newsletter

Maybe you should manage its size? make it a bit smaller.

All Star

tried that already - dosnnt work

Hello @COL_Luther,

Thanks for coming to the Community! I can visual what you're looking to do and thankfully, there is a way to accomplish this in the third-generation editor.

When you are in edit mode, check the Layouts area in the left side bar for a 3-column option. Here's what it looks like:

2018-01-05_14-41-32.jpg

Drag that to the area of the email template you want it to go and then pop in the images you want. If you do not need text underneath them you can delete the text boxes individually! 

Thank you to @AlexandrL1 for chiming in with your idea. Once the 3-column block is in the template you can still resize the images next to each other.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

That worked. Thanks

I can't find the option to layout the three horizontal pictures in the center. How do I access it?

CTCT Employee

Hello @kkuehl,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The three column layout is an option that is available in our new Third-Generation editor. If you are currently using our Second-Generation editor you will not see this option. Any email in the Second-Generation editor will be titled as ''Legacy''. If you wish to start using our new editing experience, you can start by clicking the ''Create'' button in your ''Campaigns'' page and selecting the ''Email'' type. By following these steps, this will bring you in to our new editing experience where you will then see the 3 Column Layout. Please let us know if this was helpful.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing