cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to align a block to the left of the page?

All Star

How to align a block to the left of the page?

Hello there from the Netherlands!

E-mails sent from CC are always aligned in the center. Why? Sometimes I want my CC mail to look like a regular mail, so with all the text aligned to the left, and without all the empty space around it on both sides.

Is there a good way to do this, a format to choose from, that is also mobile friendly?

Many thanks,

Jair Schalkwijk

Schermafbeelding 2016-09-28 om 15.33.24.png

4 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: How to align a block to the left of the page?

Hi @JairS9,

Hello there from Colorado and thanks for a great question! You can change the alignment of your text by first highlighting it and then clicking the Align left button in the toolbar:

2016-09-30_14-54-59.png

In addition, you can select a mobile-responsive template by looking for the mobile icon next to the name of the template:

2016-09-30_15-01-20.png

I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Hi @JairS9,

I just wanted to add to your point about the template looking like "regular mail." Currently, we do not have any templates available that mimic the look of standard e-mail. The closest template would be "Basic Letter," but it still has the outer background on either side. I will be happy to pass this along as feedback to our product teams. 

Thank you for taking the time to reach out in the Community!

Nick S.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Do you have any ideas of when this is going to be implemented?

CTCT Employee

Hello @OsamuW. At this time, we do not have any templates look like a "regular email." I would suggest using the Basic Letter template which most resembles this layout. You find this template by clicking Create under the Campaigns tab and selecting "Basic Letter." I will be happy to pass along your feedback to our product teams about having this type of template available in your account.

basicletter.png

Caitlin M

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!