cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create an Activity Report based on Custom Fields

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How to create an Activity Report based on Custom Fields

I want to select some custom fields and pull up only those Contacts that have that data. How do I do that?

thank you.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How to create an Activity Report based on Custom Fields

Hi @CMPTA

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. That's a great question. It will depend on the exact kind of data you are trying to collect. You can use the Advanced Search option to narrow down contacts on some things. You can find those instructions here. If you are looking for advanced reporting on sent emails, that's a feature that isn't yet available, however, we are tracking the request and I would be happy to add your feedback to it. If you would like to provide us some more detail about what you are looking to accomplish you may send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, more details on the issue and a reference to this post and we can definitely take a deeper look.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!