Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete all contacts on one list that are not on another list

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How to delete all contacts on one list that are not on another list

I have a list "A" and a list "B".  Some people are on A, some are on B, and some are on both lists A & B.

I want to delete list B and all the people that are ONLY ON list B.  If they are on list A & B - I do not want to delete them as a contact on list A.  

Thanks for the help!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How to delete all contacts on one list that are not on another list

Hi @jackh30

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. You actually have the option to delete the contacts from just the list or the entire account when you select the Delete List option. You will choose the Delete the list and contacts option. If the contacts are on additional lists, they won't be removed from that list. Please feel free to reach out should you have other issues. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!