cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How to delete all contacts on one list that are not on another list

SOLVED
Highlighted

How to delete all contacts on one list that are not on another list

Hello!  I have some contacts on an email list that are not receiving the campaigns I send to that email list. When I review the list, the contact is on there, but when I look at the engagement for that contact, it shows that they did not receive my most recent campaign. Thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How to delete all contacts on one list that are not on another list

Hello @AndersonAnimalShelter 

We would be more than happy to look into why that contact isn't receiving your emails. Can you please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the email address that this is happening to, and reference this post, so that we can research this for you?

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.