Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete an Email address

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

How to delete an Email address

I have changed my email and tried to delete the first one i verified..can not do it..sometimes receipts go to that address which does not exist..very frustrated..can not see how to delete.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to delete an Email address

Hi @SheilaD41 

It sounds like this unwanted email may still be set as your billing address. When viewing the verified addresses on your account, does the email address have a C or a B next to it?

2019-02-20_13-24-41.png

The C stands for this email address being the contact on the account, while B is the billing email address. In this case you will need to update the Contact or Billing address before removing it.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Re: How to delete an Email address

Thank you. I went to billing and changed email there..did not know it was with my billing address..i thought when i added it and tried to change it and make it the primary one that was where to change it.

Thank you.