Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete contacts that havent opened emails in last few months

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: How to filter customers who are not opening emails

UPDATED: October 2018

We have recently added the Contacts Segments tool that allows you to create a list of contacts that did not open any of your last 5 emails, a specific email, or any email. Please click here to learn more about using our Segments feature.

-----

Hello @Skatemore and @CarolA74

Reviewing your contacts is a great way to keep your contact list clean and growing! There is a great article in the community called "How to create an un-open report for a timeframe" to help you create a list of those that did not open your campaigns and what you can do to re-engage them.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
All Star

Thanks @Skatemore for your advice! I will definitely try it. :smileyhappy:

All Star

And thank you too Anna_D for your input.

Visitor

Re: Is there a way to view contacts who did NOT open my e-mail?

Other programs I have used, offer this feature, nice and easy. Constant Contact does not - and its my belief they dont want you deleting people so they can keep up the price level you are on.

They have (IMO) purposely left this feature of their program. Shame if it is.

Solution Provider

that video link does not work

CTCT Employee

Hi @PaganW

That's a great question! I'm sorry you weren't able to access the video but I'm including a link to an article about the Did Not Open Report and how to find it, as well as some great information on managing and engaging with the contacts on your Did Not Open report. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Video - broken link. No help there 

CTCT Employee

Hello @GotchaCoveredKnoxville

It's great to see you in the Community! Thank you as well for letting us know about the broken link in our article. I will be sure to pass that on to our knowledge base team. 

To answer your question you can view the contacts that have not opened your emails by accessing the Did Not Open report. Instruction are are listed here

Please feel free to reach back out if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks! 

Alex S. 

Alex_S

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CTCT Employee

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for reaching out to the Community with your feedback and questions on creating a cumulative did not open report! As mentioned in previous responses by other Constant Contact employees, we have recently added a Contacts Segments feature to help with this. This tool allows you to create a list that did not open report of contacts for the last 90 days or over your last 500 campaignsPlease continue to share any further feedback on creating a cumulative did not open reports in our feedback section of the Community.

Frankie P.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!