Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extend mailing list in active campaign

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

How to extend mailing list in active campaign

Hi,

I have an active running campaign consisted of 21 emails - each email sends out every day.

It sends out for 12 persons and I want to extend the contact list - I want new contacts to join the campaign in day 5 and that they receive mailing together with initial contact list. Is it possible ? How to do it ?

Thank you.

Pawel.

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: How to extend mailing list in active campaign

Hello @JohnS467,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

If you are using an autoresponder campaign it is not possible to start contacts in the middle of this series. In this case, I recommend making a new autoresponder starting on day 5. This will be the best option to accomplish what you want to do.

I hope that this is helpful.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Thank you this worked

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @First-NameL227826,

You are welcome. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with. Have a good day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!