cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Today, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

How to find my published sign-up forms

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How to find my published sign-up forms

I thought I had unpublished all of my CC sign-up forms; however I still get the occasional sign-up. But, I do not know where the form is published. Is there a way to easily find out where I still have a sign-up form published? Thanks.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: How to find my published sign-up forms

Hi @JesseJ06024,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. It is possible that you may have a few sign-up forms located in the Landing Pages & More page that have not been deleted. To access that page, click on Sign-Up Forms located at the top of the navigation tool bar. Then, to the bottom left side of the screen click on Landing Pages & More. You should be able to see any additional pages that may have not been deleted located in the charts. To the right side of the landing pages, you will see a drop-down Actions arrow. Once you click the drop-down arrow, you will click on the the delete option. I hope this helps Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Capture.png

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!