How to forward a Constant Contact email

AmyD5564
Brand Influencer
0 Votes

Has the issue with forwarding a constant contact email been resolved yet?

I have people who want to forward their emails to others, but the graphics either disappear or get shifted.

5 REPLIES 5
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @AmyD5564 

I apologize your contacts are seeing display changes. This is an experience that has not yet been resolved. It is however something we are continuing to troubleshoot. If you can please email us at social_supprt(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following information we would be happy to track this experience in your account:

• The display issues you're seeing (stretching, colors, etc)
  • What email client was the email forwarded from
  • What email client was the forwarded email received at
  • A copy of the forwarded email to your case

In the meantime, including a view as webpage link in your email is a helpful workaround in the meantime. This URL allows users to view your email without any changes from a contact's email client.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KRISTINB075
Rookie

I am having the same issue and this is from a year ago. Has this been resolved yet?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KRISTINB075 ,

Since forwarding emails is done by the email clients themselves, we don't have any control over how they choose to chop up and reinterpret the code for forwarding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
MotokiN
Brand Influencer

Well can you at least offer us a Forward button we can include in the social share area? 

John_M
Employee

Hello @MotokiN ,

The forward feature is part of the email client itself and since we have no control over how that client sends the code out from there it is a better option to provide the email link URL as part of your social share. This URL is a permanent link to the web version of your campaign. You can access it from the Campaigns page for any of your campaign types. For an email campaign in particular, you can also access it from the Email Details page. Below I have provided a link to our knowledge base article that further discusses this. I would also recommend trying out our newer social inbox feature, that I have also provided a link to below to connect your accounts.

http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/6128-email-campaign-url

https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/33135-Connecting-Your-Facebook-and-...

John M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST