cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my bill back down

Occasional Visitor

How to get my bill back down

Hi I recently went over 10,000 contacts and so did my bill from approx. $100 to $200 a month! My company wont approve that month but a lot of these emails are old, if I got back to under 10,000 can we do the old rate?Id prefer to not shop around and keep using you guys
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: How to get my bill back down

You need to call them.

CTCT Employee

Re: How to get my bill back down

Hello @DanielM526,

That is a great question and thank you for reaching out to us! The answer to your question is yes our billing department can reset your contact tier level, which would adjust your price moving forward. You can contact our billing department at the times and contact information listed here.

Also, here are some helpful tips for decreasing the amount of contacts:

• Rescue or Remove Contacts Who Can't Get Your Emails - Manage bounces (abandoned, invalid, or unreachable email addresses) to improve your email open and deliverability rates.
  • Age Your List by Sign-up Dates - If some of your contacts joined your list long ago, and your emails are starting to get spam complaints or bounces, consider aging your list. Remove old contact that have not been opening your email campaigns.
  • Remove Role Addresses - Get rid of role and group addresses. Constant Contact won't send to most role addresses as they are typically directed to multiple users who may not have given permission.
  • Prepare your list for upload- Before importing contacts in the future please take a look at some of these steps to take to prepare.

I hope this was helpful to you! Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!