cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get schedule date and time to port over when copying campaigns?

Visitor

How to get schedule date and time to port over when copying campaigns?

In my workflow I have to schedule the same e-mail to go out from 12 different sales reps. I copy the campaign, change the name in the text and the respond to e-mail and schedule. I am having to change the scheduled date and time each time. Is there a way to keep these settings when copying? Or can I at least put a default schedule time in my settings somewhere? I can change the date easy enough, but it is a pain to have to change the hour, minute and AM/PM for each e-mail if I want them all to go out at 8AM.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: How to get schedule date and time to port over when copying campaigns?

Hello @MaryseS2,

That's a great idea!  I can definitely add you to the feature request for setting a personalized default sending time, currently though we do not have that feature.

If you wanted, you could also chose a single 'from' email address for all of the campaigns, and then use a custom details insertion so that the email looks like it was signed by the recipients sale's rep.  With a bit of set-up you would essentially be sending one email to all of the recipients at once, but they would be ended with something like 

Thank You,
(Their sales rep's name here)

A walkthrough of how to insert that kind of custom contact information can be found here.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Visitor

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, the e-mails must be sent "from" the business e-mail of each sales rep. I look forward to future enhancements.

Tags (3)

Hi @MaryseS2

I apologize the workaround we suggest is not exactly what you are looking for. While we do not have a time estimate of when a feature like this will be available, we have submitted this feedback to the appropriate teams. In the meantime we would suggest to continue creating these emails manually.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.