cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate Constant Contact with Wordpress for New User Notification

How to integrate Constant Contact with Wordpress for New User Notification

I already use Constant Contact for monthly newsletters.  I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to use Constant Contact within WordPress to send out the New User Notification messages.  The default emails from WordPress leave a lot to be desired and I'd like to use a Constant Contact template, if possible. Is there a way to do this?  I've got the WordPress/CC plug-in installed already.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: How to integrate Constant Contact with Wordpress for New User Notification

Hello @HallmarkHealthPHOInc

Thank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, the WordPress plug-in is only for syncing contacts, therefore using Constant Contact within WordPress to send out New User Notification messages is not possible. You can contact WordPress and see if it is possible if you can disable those messages in WordPress entirely and use our Welcome Email instead. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please reach back out to us if you have any more questions! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Hi,

This is exactly my issue too. 

Current user of Constant Contact and we are about to launch a new WP based web. I'd like to be able to write a newsletter of different articles on Constant Contact and then leave them posted on my web. Is that not possible with Constant Contact? Not being synced in some way to WP leaves me thinking that the best way is to leave constant contact. I would have thought many others have similar issues (with the growing number of webs with news based on WP.)

Any solution in sight?

David

Hi @DaveL5

I can understand how helpful it would be to have your newsletters be synced to your WordPress Website. I however as our previous rep has mentioned, at this time WordPress can only be synced to collect contacts. Being able to automate an integrate with WordPress like this is however a feature request. In fact I have submitted this feedback to the appropriate teams. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! In the meantime, we suggest posting the short URL for your newsletter campaigns instead.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.