cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of the Presidents Day holiday, our Support office will be open with limited availability on Monday 02/18 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET. Check out our Help Center for all the ways to get in touch with us and get help.

How to not have so much outside background space

All Star

How to not have so much outside background space

Is there a way not to have so much background space?  Maybe just a small outline around instead of what looks like 3 columns and you can only use the middle column?  

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: How to not have so much outside background space

Hi @ShiriH

That's a great question. Creating your email to match what you would like is definitely important. Because of this, I would like to apologize being able to edit the margins in your email is not currently an available feature. A workaround we can suggest is matching your Outer Background color to match your Inner Background color. Making this change will help the margins to not be as visible. We have also submitted your feedback on a feature like this in the meantime.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!