cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay

How to pay

Haven't been on CC for a while as my account is suspended. You have everything here except how to add money to my account! You would think you would want to be paid.
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: How to pay

Hi @Barbara-LynnF,

I'm sorry you can't find where to add money to your account. You'll first need to Unsuspend and activate your account in order to add prepayment funds. Just click on the account user icon in the top right corner, select My Account, and click Unsuspend My Account:

2016-11-01_13-18-52.png

You will then have the opporunity to select the prepayment option of your choice and confirm payment.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Unsuspending my account first is not acceptable.  Then I would have to pay more money to obtain a discount and have the added hassle of putting it back in suspension.  By calling Billing I was able to add $27 for six months that included my 10% discount and keep my account suspended.  And what they told me in billing was that the new program goofed.  Technically I should be able to add more money online to a suspended account because that feature was not eliminated...there simply isn't a way to access it.  So I suggest that you ask your IT tech people to remedy this situation soon.

Hello @Barbara-LynnF,

I apologize for any frustration and thank you for coming back and letting us know this information. I will follow up with our Billing and development teams regarding this issue.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.