cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to place a PDF 3 page letter and then add links from inside CC

Occasional Visitor

How to place a PDF 3 page letter and then add links from inside CC

I have a letter I wish to send to my email group. I would then like to link key documents into the letter using my CC Library.

I am uncertain if I can have the letter as my campaign with the links built. Seems really over the top to hyperlink my Word /PDF document first then link the necessary key documents via CC. Any ideas?

Greg

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How to place a PDF 3 page letter and then add links from inside CC

Hey @CarmineD812,

Welcome back to the Community! Those are some great questions. So when it comes to using a PDF in an Email Campaign, you can definitely add it as a link for customers to download or view! You can have the document connected to either a button, a hyper link, or a photo. Document links.png

When it comes to having the document displayed in the Email Campaign, our system is set up to convert the first page of any PDF into a photo when it is uploaded into the library. You can click here to see the steps for uploading! If you would like to have all three pages displayed in your Campaign, then they would all need to be converted into image files before uploading.

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!