cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post campaign to Facebook page - not just a link to my fb page

SOLVED
Visitor

How to post campaign to Facebook page - not just a link to my fb page

You used to be able to easily select what social media you wanted to have your campaign post to when you scheduled the campaign. Then CC decided you couldn't do that with a custom template. So I've created a new campaign using a CC template. Now when you try social share, it just links to my social media pages, which doesn't do my any good if my campaign isn't showing up there. How do I get the actual campaign to show up on the FB page like it used to? I've tried Google with no help.

15 REPLIES 15
CTCT Employee

Re: How to post campaign to Facebook page - not just a link to my fb page

Hi @JonM253,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We completely understand how important it is to get your newsletters on social media. Please click here for the steps on how to use social share to post your newsletters on your business Facebook page, and please reach back out to us if those steps do not work. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Thank you, exactly what I was looking for!

Hi @JonM253

You're welcome! We're happy to hear Zoe's response has helped. Please feel free to reach out again in the future if you would like assistance with anything else in your account.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Hello @Zoe_H thanks for providing the link, which was really informational in promoting campaigns to facebook. really appreciated.

CTCT Employee

HI @user91956

We are glad this link was helpful that Zoe provided, please let us know if you need further assistance! 

Brian_H

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

What is wrong with you people?  Why do you have to constantly keep "trying" to reinventing the wheel???  

All I want to do is post my newsletter to my Facebook business page.  Period.  End of subject.  Is that so hard to understand?  I don't want separate little posts and all the crap you show on the social media page.  

So no, your "answer" is just more regurgitation garbage of what is already on CC, which is of no interest to me and absolutely of no help.  

That might be why there are NO votes for this answer!

Tags (2)

Hi @MaryK9881. I apologize for any trouble that you might have had trying to find your answer. While the Social Share feature is great for creating multiple posts to be shared out on social media, I think that in your case, the Short URL may be more useful. You can copy the Short URL of any sent campaign and share it on your Facebook business page. I hope this helps! 

Caitlin M.

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same problem. I create a campaign and then once I send it in an email, and then go back to share social share and click on FB it doesn't allow me too.  This is what I get. I need this to be fixed! I have never been able to use with social media since we bought it in November 2018.  Please have someone fix this. 

Thank you !

{
   "error": {
      "message": "Missing redirect_uri parameter.",
      "type": "OAuthException",
      "code": 191,
      "fbtrace_id": "GR1Bd8HeFid"
   }
} 

CTCT Employee

Hello @PamelaM745,

Thank you for that information! In order to better assist you, can you please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com  your username, the title of the email you are trying to post, and a reference to this post please? I would like to be able to go into  your account and do further research on this issue. 

Zoe_H