Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post campaign to Facebook page - not just a link to my fb page

SOLVED
Frequent Visitor

Re: How to post campaign to Facebook page - not just a link to my fb page

Zoey, 

I have just emailed the department you asked and sent them everything I sent in this post. I will update once I hear back from  your department about this issue. Very frustrating to not be able to use this program as intended. 

Thank you 

Pamela 

CTCT Employee

Hey @PamelaM745,

Okay, great! Keep us updated on the progress and if we can be of further assistance on here. I apologize for the frustrations, I hope this can be sorted out very quickly! Have a wonderful day. 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

I am trying to promote my ad but not getting good result can any one help me?

Hi @user687919

So sorry to hear this! We would however like to clarify your experience, for instance is this happening with a Facebook Ad or a Social Share post on your Facebook? Having this detail can help us point you in the right direction.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thanks for sharing this guide.

Highlighted

Hi @user68771

We're happy to hear you found the information shared in this thread helpful! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.