cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How to resend to Unopened Contacts?

How to resend to Unopened Contacts?

I would like to resend my campaigns to all those who did not open it the first time. How do i do that?
1 REPLY 1

Re: How to resend to Unopened Contacts?

Hi @JudeB0

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question. You definitely do have the ability to resend an email to a single contact or group of contacts through our QuickSend feature. This feature would be used on a group of less than 5 thousand contacts.  Although we do not offer a one click solution to resending an email to a "Did Not Open" list of more than 5K contacts, there is a work around for this. 

The first step is opening the "Did Not Open" reporting of your sent email. Once you have this list of contacts open, if you select all the contacts on the "Did Not Open" report and then choose "Manage Lists" and "Add to Lists" you can create a new list with just those contacts in it. Did Not Open.jpg

Once this list is created, you can then make a copy of the email you would like to resend and schedule it to go out to the new list you have created.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.