cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to share calendar of schedule emails with non-account-holders?

Highlighted

How to share calendar of schedule emails with non-account-holders?

Is there a way to share my Constant Contact account's calendar of scheduled/upcoming emails that I have created and put into the scheduled queue, so that co-workers who have assigned me to write and release an email can confirm that I have put the email into the scheduled queue? They are not account holders with Constant Contact and I cannot give them my login credentials due to security rules.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: How to share calendar of schedule emails with non-account-holders?

Hello @Penn National InsuranceP-1638958061,

That's a great question! At this time, there isn't a feature that would allow you to share your marketing calendar outside of Constant Contact but I would be more than happy to submit that as a feature request to our developers! In the meantime, perhaps taking a screenshot of it and sending it to them that way may work for you.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.