cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stagger emails without multiple same campaigns. Thanks.

Occasional Visitor

How to stagger emails without multiple same campaigns. Thanks.

Is there a way to stagger emails without making multiple same campaigns?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to stagger emails without multiple same campaigns. Thanks.

Hello @BryanS554. At this time, you do have to continue making copies of campaigns that you wish to send out more than once. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. This is feedback that we have heard about from customers like yourself and I will certainly submit yours over to our Product team.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
All Star

Has this option been rolled out? We occasionally have issues where our servers experience a lag time due to overload, so we're looking to stagger our emails. Please let me know if this is possible; I can be reached at .

Thanks,

Jennifer Blakeslee

MVP Health Care

Hi @MVPnews 

I apologize a feature that allows you to stagger your email like this is not currently available. We do however have a Resend to non-openers feature, would this feature allow you to resend your email as you hope? If not, how would you want the ability to schedule your email for multiple dates to work? We're always open to ways we can better our user's experience, so having any details of how you would like to use this type of feature if very helpful! In the meantime I have tracked this feature request in your account and submitted it to the appropriate teams.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!