cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload birthday for greetings, uploaded csv format not accepted

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How to upload birthday for greetings, uploaded csv format not accepted

How to upload birthday for greetings, uploaded csv format not accepted. Can you send me the format. Thanks & Regards Lokesh
1 REPLY 1

Re: How to upload birthday for greetings, uploaded csv format not accepted

Hi @LokeshS16,

I'm sorry to hear you experienced some difficulty updating the birthday fields for your contacts. When you say the format was not accepted are you referring to the .CSV file itself or just the column you had set up for the contact's birthday? If it is the .CSV file itself I would try resaving it in Excel to .XLS to see if that resolves the issue. I have seen it were certain .CSV files are formatted in such a way that our system does not recognize it. If that still doesn't work I would reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the .CSV you are having trouble with, and a reference to this post and we can investigate further.

That said, if it is just the birthday column that is not accepted I would click here for an article on how the different columns, including birthday, should be formatted. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!