cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Hyperlinks automatically showing up in body of email.

Highlighted

Hyperlinks automatically showing up in body of email.

When creating a email I received a message that a new version of the email had been saved and to click save to update.  I did and then four random words in the email were highlighted as if they were hyperlinks but were not linked to anything.  Any ideas?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Hyperlinks automatically showing up in body of email.

Hey @SPSR,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I apologize that the editor is giving you some issues while editing your campaign. For something like this I feel it would be best if we took a look at it for further clarification. Would you mind emailing us your username, the campaign name and the words that became highlighted? Social_Support(at)constantcontact(dot)com Thank you! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!