cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

I AM AREADY A MEMBER, PAYING MONTHLY FEES.

Occasional Visitor

I AM AREADY A MEMBER, PAYING MONTHLY FEES.

My website: Lovingmycountrylife.com: was built for me by a company, called: Pushtocart.com, since October, 2017, but I have never made any sales or money online, . I am paying monthly fees for my website hosting and to the CONSTANT CONTACT, BUT STILL NO SALES OR INCOME ONLINE.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: I AM AREADY A MEMBER, PAYING MONTHLY FEES.

Hello @CHRISTOPHERG974,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving sales or income yet. We have a lot of tips on how to increase email engagement by encouraging your customers to open your emails in Constant Contact. You can create more personalized emails that will really stand out in your readers inbox. We also suggest reading about our best practices for writing a subject line that ensures deliverability of an Email campaign! Click here to read even more about improving your email open rates. I visited your website and noticed that you do not have a Constant Contact Sign-up Form. If you want to gain more interested contacts we suggest putting a Sign-up Form on your website and those customers will go straight into your Constant Contact database so you can start sending emails to them right away. I hope all of this information helps! 

Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or concerns. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!