cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I CANN´T UPLOAD IMAGES

I CANN´T UPLOAD IMAGES

I haven´t be able to upload images, what can I do?
6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

Re: I CANN´T UPLOAD IMAGES

You can be more specific about what it is that's failing.

Hi @SOLUCIONESE1

Thanks for posting. What is giving you trouble when trying to upload your images? Are you receiving any error messages or is the page not loading? If you could please give us more information on what is happening we'd be happy to try and help resolve this for you. Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Visitor

Hello!

I've been having a lot of problems uploading images on the bottom part says: 

0% Full Using 2M of your 1024M
     Need more space?

I already deleted all the images I had and still won't let me upload new images!! this is very frustrating because I don't think I need to upgrade for space if I already deleted them!

Thanks for your help!

Carolina

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @CarolinaD01,

I'm sorry that's happening. I looked in your account and you should have plenty of space to add more images to the library. The first thing I would recommend doing is logging out of the account and closing your browser. This will refresh things, and can often times do the trick.

If that doesn't work, try going into Private Mode (Incognito in Google Chrome) and log into Constant Contact there. Here is a link to our FAQ on how to go into Private/Incognito Mode.

Browsing in Private Mode will allow you to browse privately from any cookies or cached items that may be blocking your ability to fully access certain web pages. If your pages load fine in the private window, it is likely that there may be a cookie or cached item causing the issue. In this case, I would recommend clearing your web browsers cache. I hope this helps.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

Hello,

I've just tried everything you suggested and even restarted my computer and I can still see the label under the window: 0% Full Using 2M of your 1024M

And couldn't add more images, I still need help, please!

Carolina

Tags (2)

Hello @CarolinaD01,

This is very strange. I am sorry the issue is persisting. I tested the upload process from my browser and was able to successfully upload an image to your Library. I reviewed your account and I could not see any block in place that should be preventing you from uploading images. I just want to review the process for uploading images and see if there is a step that is being overlooked:

1) Click "Upload to Library" and then "My Computer."

2017-02-17_19-36-50.png

2) Drag and drop an image or browse your computer to upload.

2017-02-17_19-38-07.png

3) Click on Upload Files (1) in the bottom right corner.

2017-02-17_19-42-55.png

4) The image should be uploaded successfully at this point. Clicking "Done" in the bottom right corner will bring you back to your Library.

2017-02-17_19-46-35.png

If you have been following these steps or followed them after reading my post and it is still not allowing you to upload the images please reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and attach an example or two of images you have attempted to upload.

Also, check to see if when you attempt to upload them if an exclamation point appears over the image, preventing you from moving further. If this is the case, the likelihood is the image you are trying to upload is larger than 5MB which our system will not allow. Hovering your mouse over the exclamation point should reveal the error message.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.