I Can't Get a Sign Up Form to Show Up on my Blogger Blog

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

I Can't Get a Sign Up Form to Show Up on my Blogger Blog

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
Occasional Participant

l Can't Get to the Place to Create a Sign Up Form for my Website

I need to create a badge for my website and blog for people to sign up for my newsletter, but I can't find the place to do it. I click on "Sign Up Forms Link" then I get this animated popup thingy, but it DOESN'T take me to where I need to go to create the form for my website.
Occasional Participant

Re: I Can't Get a Sign Up Form to Show Up on my Blogger Blog

I just started Constant Contact and I need a sign up form for my Blogger Blog. I went into the "Layout" mode, added the "HTML" gadget, put in the headline, "Sign up for our newsletter," and pasted the HTML code Constant Contact gave me and I got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. The only thing that shows up on my blog is the "Sign up for our newsletter" headline but THE FORM IS NOT THERE.

Gee, thanks guys, I can't get started with an email campaign without having an email list, and I can't build an email list without having a sign-up form on my blog. So why I am even here??????

Re: I Can't Get a Sign Up Form to Show Up on my Blogger Blog

Hi @GayleM855

I apologize you're having this experience! I can see in your account you were able to get in touch with our phone Support for assistance on this as well. Please reach out again if there is anything else we can help with.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!