cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HATE the update contact screen

Occasional Contributor

I HATE the update contact screen

I have spent the last hour trying to get the system to let me add back emails lists in a record where all lists were accidentally deleted. SHe still has the same email address and the system will not let me edit lists because the email list already exists--yet adding an address is the only way that the list screen comes up. Infuriating!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: I HATE the update contact screen

Hello @DeborahH61,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. I will be sure to submit your feedback to the appropriate department.

There are multiple ways to add contacts to a list. One way would be to search for the contact on your Contacts screen. The search function is located at the upper left side of the "Contact Management" screen. Once you have found the contact you will need to mark the selection box to the left side of their name. This will enable  an option above your contact called "Manage Lists" simply click on this option and choose "Add to lists" and you will be able to choose the list to add the contact to. For detailed instructions click here.

Another way to add a contact to a list is to search for the contact as outlined above. Click on the contact name or email. Then you will be able to add and remove lists from the email list field located just under the email address for that contact. For more information please click here.

I hope this was helpful. We will be here to help if you require further assistance!

Thank you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!