cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT CONTACNT CONTACT FOR WEEKS, WITH NO SUCCESS!!

Occasional Contributor

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT CONTACNT CONTACT FOR WEEKS, WITH NO SUCCESS!!

can someone please tell me how to contact constant contact for support? I need help with some issues and can't access the chat or get anyone on the phone. I am in Australia, and I'm not sure where in the world Constant Contact is to get the right time to call.

4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Contributor

I CAN'T CONTACT YOU !!

Hi guys I have been trying to get in contact for days on the chat option and also calling the International number. Can you please tell me what time I can get onto a coach when I live in Australia?

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Re: I CAN'T CONTACT YOU !!

Hi There,

I am having the very same problem. 

I asked a question via email and Constant Contact sent me a link to their FAQ.

There is no way of contacting them and this is EXCEPTIONALLY frustrating!! 

If anyone has had success with contacting Constant Contact please let me know! 

Regards 

Leanne

Re: I CAN'T CONTACT YOU !!

Hello @BCCI2478. I believe that I had responded to you elsewhere but I wanted to reply here as well. Here is a link to the hours for our chat and phone support which are listed in Eastern Time here in the United States. You can also post your question under our Knowledge and Support board where you can get an answer from a fellow Constant Contact user or a member of our Support team. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Re: I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT CONTACNT CONTACT FOR WEEKS, WITH NO SUCCESS!!

Hello @First-NameL72370! I'm so sorry that you have had trouble contacting our Support team. Here is a link to our Support hours, which are listed in Eastern time for here in the United States. Our Help Center has many articles and video tutorials that may be able to help you with your account as well. You are also able to post your support questions here in the Community where you can get assistance from your fellow Constant Contact users. Please let us know how we can help you!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.