cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I am being overcharged!!!

I am being overcharged!!!

I have called twice and spoken with Jamie, because my billing has been $65 a month instead of $40 a month. No one is explaining why I am overcharged $25 a month. I need an answer from someone who knows what is going on. This has been going on for almost a year, and I have received no help from anyone at Constant Contact. Please call me and explain or I will need to cancel my account. Holly Potter

1 REPLY 1

Re: I am being overcharged!!!

Hi @HollyP24

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I apologize for any confusion you may experience on the charges for your account. Our Billing Support is available to speak and can certainly look into this charge for you. The Billing team can be reached at the phone numbers listed on our Contact Us page. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.