cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am creating a Constant Contact on my ipage web

Highlighted

I am creating a Constant Contact on my ipage web

I am creating a Constant Contact on my ipage. It offers a CC free trail, but I am already a customer having a CC account. How do I connect my existing account rather than the free trail on my Ipage webpage?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I am creating a Constant Contact on my ipage web

Hello @ElishaH68. Thanks for coming into the Community and we apologize for the delay in response as we were trying to get the best answer we could for you. At this time, we are not able to merge or connect your already existing Constant Contact account with your website. I would like to ask why you were looking to connect the account. We'd like to see if there might be anything we could do for you. If you wanted to continue this conversation privately, you can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and any additional information you can provide. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I posted this message because I maintain a website on IPage.  There is a place to upload a newsletter component for persons to register using Constant Contact.  The IPage option was to establish a new CC account to use the newsletter component in building my website.  I already am a Constant Contact customer so naturally I wanted to use my existing CC account.  Your response was,

At this time, we are not able to merge or connect your already existing Constant Contact account with your website.

Your answer was helpful in letting me know in order to use this component on IPage I have to open a new account with CC rather than us my existing account.  I choose not to open a new account since I already am a customer.  My time invested is a waste. So I wish to close this inquiry.  Thank you.

Hello @ElishaH18. Thank you for getting back to us. I'm sorry that we are not able to connect your already existing account but I'm glad that we were able to assist with providing you that information. Please let us know if there is anything else that we could assist you with. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.