cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

I am done with constant contact

Highlighted

I am done with constant contact

In order for my bulleted list to appear normal in emails, I have to space them ridiculously! Why would ANYONE have to do this? This would not be intuitive to a single person and I think I have wasted my energy with constant contact for the last time. There is no earthly purpose for the bullets to look abnormally spaced in an email UNLESS I space them out so they look ridiculous on my end. If I set-up my email so the bullets look normal, they come through via email scrunched together. In order for them to look normal I have to space some of them out to a comical degree. 

I am tired with these constant work arounds with constant contact. We make constant contact work IN SPITE of constant contact. The program makes the most simple tasks difficult at every turn.

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 2.06.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-15 at 2.06.47 PM.png

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: I am done with constant contact

Hi @acecca450 

I apologize for the experience you're having with these bullets! I can understand how important it is to easily format them and would be happy to troubleshoot this further for you. You mentioned the spacing appears automatically abnormal. What exactly are you seeing? Are the bullets too close together, or too far apart? Was this information (including its bullets) copied and pasted from an outside source? We have seen cases where problematic formatting is copied into a campaign and causes display changes. I can also see this text is set to a non-standard font under the Other category. Font under this may not be supported and will display different based on the web browser or email client being used.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.