cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I am having trouble doing exactly what I need to do! Help!

I am having trouble doing exactly what I need to do! Help!

How can I generate a list of 'volunteers' and 'children' rather than individual registrants and their specifics?? And how can one register twice to include information that they forgot previously? (EG sign up three kids, go back and register two volunteers). Also, I want to send a registration email to a new contact list, but I cannot find a way to !) send the email I want 2) to the list I want 3) when I want! Please call 'youthdirector's number.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: I am having trouble doing exactly what I need to do! Help!

Hi @LouiseM29

I am sorry to hear of this frustration! At this time there is not a way to register with the same email address again or update a previous registration without you cancelling the registrant and having them complete the process again. 

Do you know the name of the email you want to send? If you created the email within the Event it will show there or on your campaigns page. You will need to make a copy of the invite in order to send it to the new list of contacts. 

2015-05-14_11-08-47.jpg

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!