cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I am in the contact tab. I am attempting to save a "field" in my contact add .

Visitor

I am in the contact tab. I am attempting to save a "field" in my contact add .

I trying to save one the category fields in the drop down box that i have created as a required field. How do you save the field topic so you dont have to go to the drop down box and click the field of interest so that the field is always on my contact add page.

Greg

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: I am in the contact tab. I am attempting to save a "field" in my contact add .

Hi @GregS780

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. I think you are meaning you would like to edit the tabs at the top of the Contact Management screen. At this time, that is not a feature that is available, however, it's feedback we have in to our product team and I'm happy to submit your vote for it. You may also always provide this feedback here so they may see the request directly from you as well! 

In the meantime, please feel free to reach out if you need anything else. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good weekend!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!