cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

I am not able get the email of verification from constant contact to schedule the mail

Occasional Visitor

I am not able get the email of verification from constant contact to schedule the mail

Is there any way to solve this problem.
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

Re: I am not able get the email of verification from constant contact to schedule the mail

It can take several minutes - up to 20 mins - to get the email verification notice in your inbox. If it was longer than that, I hope you just gave them a quick call. The support is amazing, so hopefully this is already resolved for you!

CTCT Employee

Re: I am not able get the email of verification from constant contact to schedule the mail

Hi Dr. Shweth. 

I'm so sorry that you are having trouble getting the email verification. I noticed that you emailed into our Support department so I will go ahead and reply to you through that email. 

Thanks so much for your understanding and bearing with us here.

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"