Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to send communications

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I am not able to send communications

Hi

I am a new member and don't know much about the usage. I am learning to use, and now i am ok with use of this platform. My account is not working from today onwards. May i know the reason?

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: I am not able to send communications

Hello @MadhuN7,

Thank you for reaching out to the community today!

I'm sorry to hear that your account is not working. Would you kindly provide us with any error messages or warnings shown on your account? We will be able to more effectively tell you why your account is not working with this information.

We hope to hear from you soon! Thank you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

Its showing that my account under review. No issues.There are other good service providers like . Now i am started using that.I can able to send 2000 mails at a time. Thanks for your reply.  

CTCT Employee

Hi @MadhuN7

Thank you for replying to us about your account! I took a peek and can see your sending abilities have been removed by our Compliance team. If this is something you would like to look into further, I suggest reaching out to a member of our Compliance team directly. A member of this support team would be able to help answer any questions you may have about this process.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!