cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can never edit on My iPad or iphone

Re: cannot edit on my iPad Pro

I'm having the same issue. The app has to be improved! I travel with my iPad and iPhone a lot and if I won't be able to edit my emails from them I may have to look into switching to a different company. 

CTCT Employee

Hi @PetrinaP,

I'm sorry about the issues you're having while working in the Constant Contact app. We do recommend using a laptop or desktop computer in order to have the best experience while using our product. Please know that your feedback is very much appreciated and has been forwarded to our product teams.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Can not edit on iPad

2019 and still can’t edit on iPad Pro on either app or website using multiple browsers. 

Re: Can not edit on iPad

Hi @SharynS1 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize you are unable to work in your account as easily as you should. What exactly are you experiencing? Have you tried using our Constant Contact app? If not, we would suggest working in the mobile app on your iPad.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

Yes. It won’t work at all. 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @DeanM180,

Thank you for reaching out to us today.  Right now, the mobile editor and the desktop editors do use a different framework and are only able to be edited via the editor on the type of device they were created on.  Mobile can be edited as a Custom Code Email on a desktop, but this does require a working knowledge of HTML code.  I will pass along the feedback to the appropriate team for review!

Briody_W

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Re: I can never edit on My iPad or iphone

But, if the campaign was created on the web, it cannot be edited using the app.

Hi @CharlesM89. This is correct. Campaigns created through the desktop version of Constant Contact are not able to be edited through the mobile app. Also, emails created through the mobile app are not able to be easily edited through the desktop version as they will be created as a custom code email. We are collecting feedback on how to enhance the mobile app experience and I will send your feedback over to our engineers. 

Caitlin M.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Well I solved the problem. I left Constant Contact and moved over to where everything is easier, much better looking, and more 2017 than 1990.

Occasional Visitor

I consulted this thread because I am having the exact same problem as these other users. I am disappointed that this is 2019 and the problems raised two years ago still exist. Furthermore, you recommend to users to try using a laptop or desktop instead but the other problem not mentioned is that Constant Contact does not work with IE. I do not have admin privileges to download another browser on my work laptop so here I am, overseas and unable  to send out an email invitation using Constant Contact that must be sent out today. This is unacceptable.