cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I can never edit on My iPad or iphone

Occasional Visitor

I can never edit on My iPad or iphone

The site works terrible on iPad or iPhone, specially when I need to edit the blocks to change image or text... It just gets white and slow!
20 REPLIES 20
CTCT Employee

Re: I can never edit on My iPad or iphone

Hello @MoisesM7

In order to edit email campaigns using mobile devices you will have to download the Constant Contact app within your App store. For instructions on how to download the app click here.  

I hope this was helpful to you ! 

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Visitor

Actually...you can't edit very well with the app either. It has a long way to go! 😖

CTCT Employee

Hi @LindaB73,

I'm sorry to hear about your editing experience within our app, and we definitely want to look into this for you. Please email us directly at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with more details of what's happening so we can further troubleshoot. Be sure to reference this post, include the type of mobile device you're using and its version, and the name of the email campaign you're trying to edit. Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Re: cannot edit on my iPad Pro

In the middle of a problem while on the road and cannot edit from my iPad Pro, that is not helpful at all! It doesn't show me opportunity to edit, and i have most current OS

Hello @IFVP,

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues using Constant Contact on your iPad Pro. Are you using it on a browser like Safari or Chrome or with our Constant Contact app? 

Our site is not optimized for use on browsers designed for tablets and smartphones. Some areas of the site might not work or load properly.

I do apologize for any inconvenience, but if you are using a browser on your iPad I recommend switching to a laptop or desktop computer if possible and continue the work there.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Impossible to edit on IPad Air or iPhone. Terrible system. I'm on the road and need to send out updates.
CTCT Employee

Hello @SusanC496,

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues editing on your iPad Air. Are you using it on a browser or are you using our Constant Contact app? 

Our site is not optimized on browsers designed for tablets and smartphones. There may be some areas of the site that might not work or load properly. I would try to get our free Constant Contact app in your app store for better usability.

So sorry for any inconvenience, but if you are using a browser like Safari or Chrome on your iPad, I would try switching to a laptop or desktop computer if possible and continue the work there.

Hayley L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
All Star

I have the new 12.9" ipad Pro, and I'm running into so many problems with Constant Contact.  While I understand that you have an app, which I have on my ipad, it will not allow me to start on my desktop and edit on my ipad.  When I try to work in the app, I find it much more frustrating and limited.  With such a large screen and fast processor, I would expect to be able to use a full browser, but it will not even load my emails.  I cannot understand why there is such a void between desktop and tablet, and request that you look more seriously at this.  I am trying to move entirely to my iPad because my desktop is old, but that will require moving to another email platform if I cannot fully utilize Constant Contact.

Hello @GraceConway. I apologize for the experience that you are having while using our site on your iPad. At this time, our site is not optimized for use on a smartphone or a tablet device and there may be some areas of the site that do not load properly. We do recommend either using our app or a laptop or desktop computer in order to have the best experience while using our product.

Your feedback is very important to us and I will certainly send yours over to our Product team who continue to make updates and improvements to Constant Contact. 

Caitlin M.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.