cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can no longer directly access my social media links.

Highlighted
All Star

I can no longer directly access my social media links.

Somehow our social media links changed. They are no longer correct. However, I am not able to get to the original link so I can edit the link once. As it is, I add my social media links by clicking on the single button and attempt to edit each one. It does not save my editing and has made the feature useless for cross-promoting. I tried to look back through the help section, but the video shows the layout of the previous version of editing software. Can someone please tell me where I can do a single edit, once, and save it? Thank you
1 REPLY 1

Re: I can no longer directly access my social media links.

Hello @JanB003. I do see that you have already called into our Support department regarding this issue. It looks like they informed you that when you edit the social media block, click on the social media icon that you'd like to update, and then put in the URL to your appropriate page. This URL should stay the same in all future campaigns.

I also did find the FAQ that you might have been looking for here. I'm sorry that you weren't able to find this earlier.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.