cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not work with constant contact got Not Found Error Everytime

Occasional Contributor

I can not work with constant contact got Not Found Error Everytime

Hi

The last week Constant Contact support chat and phone had been off. At least for me.

And I had been unable to work with my account for 2 days.

Got an error screen every time I try to: copy, create anew campaign, edit a campaign, add an image.

I got the following error "You we encountered an error. Sorry about that"

So, what I should do?

Before this problem, Something weird happened to my account,

Every time I send a campaign to 1o to 20 people it landed in inbox or Promotions or Other in Hotmail.

When I send a campaign to more than 100 people it goes straight to spam.

I normally do a test and I send the test to a small group of accounts.And the test works fine the real sending just go to spam.

So if you can help me please.

We encounteran error.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: I can not work with constant contact got Not Found Error Everytime

Hi @JunniperL

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are running into these problems. I'm happy to take a look at your account and see what might be causing the problem. The issue you mentioned with the error message sounds like it could be a connectivity problem. You might try these steps to see if that corrects the problem. 

There are different things that can cause your email to go to the Spam folder. You can try optimizing your subject line and these other steps for maximizing deliverability. If you still are having trouble please feel free to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the campaigns you have run into this problem with, the domains or addresses that are receiving them to their spam folder, a reference to this post and any other information you might think we need. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Tags (1)
Occasional Contributor

You didnt read my issue is your stupid app doesnt work.

A 500 Error not found means part of your sites are not working.

What a terrible answer.

By the way I want my money back this is a scam you over charge me first and then the app doesnt work. Your spanish support is a sad joke and your emails go to spam in hotmail every time. I going to rate this service low everywhere to let every one know you suck

CTCT Employee

Hello @JunniperL

I apologize that you are having so many issues with the service. I see that you did contact us on Facebook initially and were asked to continue the conversation here. So thank you for reaching out!

I see that you were able to chat with our Support team today and they were able to speak to you about your email appearing in the spam folder. I'd like to ask a few questions about the situation to isolate the issue you are having with the error 500 page:

• Are you seeing the 500 error in more than 1 internet browser? If so, which browsers are you using?
  • Have you accessed the website in a private window or incognito? For steps to do so, click here
  • What page(s) are you trying to access when you get the error message?

I'm sorry that you had trouble getting in contact with a Spanish speaking representative regarding these issues. If you would like to speak with a speaking representative, please reach out to us at the hours and times listed here and be sure to use the number listed for support in Mexico. 

Hope this helps!

Alex S.

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.