cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't add another email to an autoresponder series that I created.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I can't add another email to an autoresponder series that I created.

Good day!

I created an autoresponder series that will continue for a month. It suppose to have a 30 email for the series but as I created it, I can't add another email. It said that I have reached the maximum limit of steps allowed. Does it supposed to be that way? From what I read before, you can send a series of emails even for 365 days, how come I can't add another. I only managed to add 15 emails for the list.

Thanks to all who will reply.

I badly needed your answers.

Thanks in advance. By the way I am currently subscribe to Email Plus plan.

1 REPLY 1

Re: I can't add another email to an autoresponder series that I created.

Hello @KaiserS6. Each Autoresponder series has a limit of 15 scheduled emails in it. Unfortunately, we do not have a way to increase this limit. Do you remember where you saw that you could have 365 emails in a series? If you have a link and could provide that to us, that would be greatly appreciated so we can look into it.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.