cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I can't get an email to reset my password

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I can't get an email to reset my password

I have tried for days and communication by telephone with support. Somehow, you just are not sending emails to my old or new address. Let's try this. I am trying to get an important event out to my subscribers and I can't get into my account. How about sending me the reset password today!!??  **Removed By Moderator** Old address isn't getting it either that was **Removed By Moderator**. What does it take?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: I can't get an email to reset my password

Hi Julie, 

I am sorry to hear of the frustrations. I took a look at your account and don't see that any password resets were initiated which explains why you didn't get them. Please try going to constantcontact.com and sending yourself another password reset. If you are unsure of the username please let us know and we'll reach out privately.

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!